Overview of Cinematography Workshop
June – 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th & July 1st
Tent Cinema Film School, Banashankari Stage-II, Bengaluru
Why should anyone attend this
The Cinematography Workshop gives a bird’s eye view of the entire film industry and all the nuances of the film-making process.
This course explores the process and the techniques of the trade and is the perfect platform to build one’s career as a cinematographer in the industry.
Here is why you need to take this up:
- The syllabus concentrates mainly on practical aspects of cinematography, with hands-on work and various cameras.
- Faculty is vastly experienced in the film industry, making the learning relevant.
- Structured and time-proven approach to learning that is innovative, engaging and fun.
- Basics of Camera
- Camera settings, movements and techniques
- Lighting for different moods
- Frame composition
- Formats and Special effects
- Hands-on experience with Camera Equipment and accessories
What to expect from the Cinematography Workshop
- As a student, one is well versed with all the technical knowledge and usage of the camera.
- As a student one gets to experiment and work with state-of-the-art cameras including the 5D camera, Red Dragon, and the Drone camera.
- The student also gets to learn about indoor, outdoor shoots including night shoots.
- Understanding the value of team-work and the importance of every person in a film crew.
- The students are given an opportunity to work as assistant cinematographers along with the senior cinematographers of the film industry to learn more on the job.
This Cinematography Workshop will be taught by renowned editors and directors from the film industry.
After winning hearts as ‘Madhu’ in the award-winning movie ‘Gantumoote’, directed by Roopa Rao, who is also one of our faculty members, he has played the role of ‘Dharma’ in ‘Tom and Jerry’ directed by Raaghav Vinay Shivagange. Tom & Jerry was released worldwide on 12 November, 2021. We are