- Acting Courses
- Technical Courses
The Cinematography course explores the technicalities involved in the making of a film. Lights, camera, and action get transformed into frame compositions, lighting, lenses, focus and shots that add the final shape to the script at hand.
Why should anyone attend this:
The Cinematography course gives a bird’s eye view of the entire film industry and all the nuances of the film-making process. This course explores the process and the techniques of the trade and is the perfect platform to build one’s career as a cinematographer in the industry.
Here is why you need to take this up:
- The syllabus concentrates mainly on practical aspects of cinematography, with hands-on work and various cameras.
- Faculty is vastly experienced in the film industry, making the learning relevant.
- Structured and time-proven approach to learning that is innovative, engaging and fun.
- Basics of Camera
- Camera settings and Techniques
- Frame composition
- Hands-on experience with Camera Equipment
What to expect at the end:
- As a student, one is well versed with all the technical knowledge and usage of the camera.
- As a student one gets to experiment and work with state-of-the-art cameras including the 5D camera, Red Epic, and the Drone camera.
- The student also gets to learn about indoor, outdoor shoots including night shoots.
- Understanding the value of team-work and the importance of every person in a film crew.
- The students are given an opportunity to work as assistant cinematographers along with the senior cinematographers of the film industry to learn more on the job.
Trainers: Industry Experts, Cinematographers